Outreach Hotline: 9:30am-5.00pm Mondays-Fridays (01) 908 1978
THE NEXT AND FINAL OUTREACH FOR 2019 IS ON NOVEMBER 16-17. THE SCHEDULE FOR 2020 WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BOOKING REQUESTS FOR THE 2019 OUTREACH ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED. YOUR DETAILS WILL BE ADDED TO THE LIST FOR 2020.
BOOKING FORMS FOR 2019 OUTREACH MISSIONS
HOW APPOINTMENTS ARE SCHEDULED:
- Passport renewal appointments were given to first time applicants and individuals who are Filipino citizens and do not hold a second citizenship and to passports expiring soon. Majority of appointments were given to individuals with passports expiring in 2019. For applicants who have just submitted a Report of Birth, please allow 2-3 months for the child’s birth record to be included in the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Database before you can be booked for a new passport appointment.
- To accommodate as many passport appointments, Civil Registration requests will not be allocated a schedule. Applicants will have to do it by post by following the instructions here https://www.facebook.com/1979438815429535/posts/2644327198940690?sfns=mo
- For dual citizenship applicants who also applied for passport renewal, only your dual citizenship request will be processed. Unfortunately, due to limited capacity we have to prioritise Filipino nationals who do not hold a second citizenship. We hope to facilitate your passport renewal in a later outreach or you can apply without an appointment at the Philippine Embassy in London.
- For legalisation of documents go to https://www.facebook.com/1979438815429535/posts/2647896085250468?sfns=mo
For consular service requirements go to the Philippine Embassy London website at http://londonpe.dfa.gov.ph/
FOR REQUIREMENTS, FEES & OTHER REMINDERS PLEASE GO TO http://outreachireland.com/index.php/2018_outreach_missions_to_ireland/
PHILIPPINE EMBASSY OUTREACH MISSIONS IN IRELAND 2019
1st – January 19 – 20, 2019 – St. John Bosco Youth Centre, Drimnagh, Dublin 12 D12 EDN2
2nd – March 9-10, 2019 – Mungret St. Paul’s G.A.A. club house Mungret Limerick V94AO62
3rd – April 27th – 28th, 2019 – St. John Bosco Youth Centre, Drimnagh, Dublin 12 D12 EDN2
4th– July 6th – 7th, 2019 – St. John Bosco Youth Centre, Drimnagh, Dublin 12 D12 EDN2
5th – Nov 16th-17th, 2019 – St. John Bosco Youth Centre, Drimnagh, Dublin 12 D12 EDN2
SPECIAL THANKS TO RAYMOND GARRETT & ZAR SALAZAR FOR DEVELOPING THE NEW ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, AND TO WENDELL AND LEAH FOR UPDATING THE SCHEDULE
1) AUTOMATIC REPLY: First you will receive an automatic reply saying that we have received your request. We will review all requests based on need, and urgency.
2) We will send you a proposed date, time and venue which will most likely be what you have requested, if not it will be based on need, urgency and priority.
3) FINAL STEP: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THAT PROPOSED SCHEDULE. FAILURE TO CONFIRM OR CANCEL WILL RESULT TO GIVING THE SLOT TO ANOTHER APPLICANT. IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR SCHEDULE, WE WILL ONLY ACCOMODATE IT IF YOU GIVE US A VALID AND ACCEPTABLE REASON.