Everyone is welcome to feel the “Filipino Spirit” and to support the local Filipino businesses and avail of other migrant community services.
1. Check the documentary and other requirements at www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph.
2. Revised DFA guidelines specify PSA certified documents are required. Those submitting NSO documents run the risk of their applications suspended by Manila. Suspended applications will need to have their biometrics taken and pay again. You can request for your PSA certified documents here.
3. Translations of Irish naturalisation certificates do not have to be notarised or authenticated. Just bring the English and Irish originals and copies. You may request for a translation here.
4. Due to audit regulations, only cash payments in British currency (pound sterling) may be accepted for consular services. The embassy does not accept personal cheques or debit cards. Currency exchange will be available (but limited) at the outreach. Postage fee will be in Euro cash only. See Fees below.
6. VENUE FOR DUBLIN IS AT ST. JOHN BOSCO YOUTH CENTRE BESIDE DRIMNAGH RED LUAS STOP. Parking is restricted in front of residential areas so ask a Guardians Parking Marshall first before leaving your car. Directions to venue http://outreachireland.com/index.php/directions-to-venue/
7. OWWA, SSS & PAG-IBIG MEMBERSHIP services will NOT be provided on the July 6-7 outreach
8. Return of documents: You will buy a plastic envelope at the Outreach which you will pay in cash Euro €12 during your appointment. Only two passports can fit in the envelope. The embassy will post your documents from their office in London.
9. A children’s area will be allocated to entertain your kids.
10. Mass will be celebrated by Fr. Donal O’Hanlon date and time to be confirmed.
For queries and other on-site details/arrangements, kindly contact the Outreach Hotline at (01) 908 1978
The following services will be offered at the Outreach:
- e-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
- CIVIL REGISTRATION ( Reports of Birth, Marriage or Death) – BY POST ONLY
- NOTARIZATION and LEGALIZATION SERVICES (Affidavits, SPAs, etc)
- NBI CLEARANCE FORM SERVICING (Fingerprinting)
- ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION FOR VISA TO THE PHILIPPINES
- PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION
- ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS and ADVISE ON PHILIPPINE LAWS
- OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE (OEC) ISSUANCE and OWWA MEMBERSHIP SERVICES (to be confirmed)
- PAG-IBIG FUND MEMBERSHIP SERVICES (to be confirmed)
- SSS MEMBERSHIP SERVICES (to be confirmed)
Applicants for citizenship retention/re-acquisition are further advised that the administration of the Oath of Allegiance will be done as a group (not individually), at the following schedule:
Saturday: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. & 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
The Schedule of Fees (in British Pound Sterling) for consular services is as follows:
New / renewal (e-Passport) £ 55.00
Lost Passport (e-Passport) £ 142.00
Lost Passport (MRP & MRRP) £ 87.00
Report of Birth or Marriage £ 23.00
Late Registration fee £ 23.00
Affidavits, Oaths, Certifications £ 23.00
Legalization of Documents (including SPA) £ 23.00
Citizenship Retention/Re-acquisition £ 46.00
Minor dependent – Citizenship application £ 23.00
Postage (100-gm envelope, good for 2 passports) EURO €12.00
To book an appointment go to www.outreachireland.com
Subsequent advisories will be issued and posted on the Embassy’s official website www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph and on this site www.OutreachIreland.com to provide specific details for each outreach mission.
Outreach Ireland and Philippine Embassy London look forward to serving you at these Consular Outreach Missions.