Everyone is welcome to feel the “Filipino Spirit” and to support the local Filipino businesses and avail of other migrant community services.
1. Check the documentary and other requirements at www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph.
2. Revised DFA guidelines specify PSA certified documents are required. Those submitting NSO documents run the risk of their applications suspended by Manila. Suspended applications will need to have their biometrics taken and pay again. You can request for your PSA certified documents here.
3. Translations of Irish naturalisation certificates do not have to be notarised or authenticated. Just bring the English and Irish originals and copies. You may request for a translation here.
4. Due to audit regulations, only cash payments in British currency (pound sterling) may be accepted for consular services. The embassy does not accept personal cheques or debit cards. Currency exchange will be available (but limited) at the outreach. Postage fee will be in Euro cash only. See Fees below.
6. VENUE FOR DUBLIN IS AT ST. JOHN BOSCO YOUTH CENTRE BESIDE DRIMNAGH RED LUAS STOP. Parking is restricted in front of residential areas so ask a Guardians Parking Marshall first before leaving your car. Directions to venue http://outreachireland.com/index.php/directions-to-venue/
7. OWWA, SSS & PAG-IBIG MEMBERSHIP services will be provided.
8. Return of documents: You may bring an A5 padded envelope or you may buy one at the outreach for €1. Put your address behind the envelope and pay the postage fee in Euro cash during your appointment. The embassy will post your documents from their office in London.
9. Voter’s Registration:
– Philippines: For people renewing their Philippine e-passports at the outreach, you will be required to register to vote for Philippine elections during your appointment. All you need is your passport.
A children’s area will be allocated to entertain your kids.
Mass will be celebrated by Fr. Donal O’Hanlon on Saturday 5pm.
For queries and other on-site details/arrangements, kindly contact the Outreach Hotline at (01) 908 1978
The following services will be offered at the Outreach:
- e-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
- CIVIL REGISTRATION ( Reports of Birth, Marriage or Death) – BY POST ONLY
- NOTARIZATION and LEGALIZATION SERVICES (Affidavits, SPAs, etc)
- NBI CLEARANCE FORM SERVICING (Fingerprinting)
- ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION FOR VISA TO THE PHILIPPINES
- PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION
- ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS and ADVISE ON PHILIPPINE LAWS
- OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE (OEC) ISSUANCE and OWWA MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
- PAG-IBIG FUND MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
- SSS MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
Applicants for citizenship retention/re-acquisition are further advised that the administration of the Oath of Allegiance will be done as a group (not individually), at the following schedule:
Saturday: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. & 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
The Schedule of Fees (in British Pound Sterling) for consular services is as follows:
New / renewal (e-Passport) £ 55.00
Lost Passport (e-Passport) 142.00
Lost Passport (MRP & MRRP) 87.00
Report of Birth or Marriage 23.00
Late Registration fee 23.00
Affidavits, Oaths, Certifications 23.00
Legalization of Documents 23.00
Citizenship Retention/Re-acquisition 46.00
Minor dependent – Citizenship application 23.00
Postage (100-gm envelope, good for 2 passports) €12.00
To book an appointment go to www.outreachireland.com
Subsequent advisories will be issued and posted on the Embassy’s official website www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph and on this site www.OutreachIreland.com to provide specific details for each outreach mission.
Outreach Ireland and Philippine Embassy London look forward to serving you at these Consular Outreach Missions.