THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN LONDON ANNOUNCED ON DECEMBER 19, 2019 THAT AN OUTREACH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN DUBLIN ON JANUARY 25-26, 2020. THEY DEVELOPED A NEW BOOKING SYSTEM THAT REQUIRED EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICES TO REGISTER. THE MAXIMUM CAPACITY WAS REACHED ON DECEMBER 27, 2019.
WE WISH TO THANK THE EMBASSY FOR PROVIDING THIS SERVICE TO THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY IN IRELAND.
Everyone is welcome to come to the outreach to see other kababayans and feel the “Filipino Spirit,” to support the local Filipino businesses, and avail of other migrant community services. Please see important information below.
1.The Outreach. Please see the Embassy Advisory regarding the January 25-26 Outreach. It will be held at St. John Bosco Youth Centre, Drimnagh, Dublin 12 – LUAS RED LINE – DRIMNAGH, Eircode is D12 EDN2. The Outreach is from 9am-5pm on Saturday and 9am-12noon on Sunday. Parking is restricted in front of residential areas so ask a Guardians Parking Marshall first before leaving your car. Directions to venue.
2. Services Offered. Appointments are required for Passport and Philippine Citizenship Services. Walk ins are NOT allowed for these Services. The appointment system is now closed because it has reached the maximum capacity. The embassy will send you an email if you are included in the appointment schedule. Check the documentary and other requirements by clicking the links below or go to www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph.
- E-Passport Applications – APPOINTMENT REQUIRED, FULLY BOOKED, NO WALK-INS ALLOWED
- Reacquisition / Retention of Philippine Citizenship (R.A 9225) – APPOINTMENT REQUIRED, FULLY BOOKED, NO WALK-INS ALLOWED
WALK-INS ARE ALLOWED FOR THE FOLLOWING WITH CONSUL RAYMOND GARRETT OF THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE DUBLIN:
- Legalisation (known as Red Ribbon)
– Special Power of Attorney
– Consent to Travel
– Affidavit of Support
– Certified True Copy of Documents
Note: For Affidavit’s, SPA’s and other documents required for use in the Philippines, you do not have to go to a Solicitor and/or the DFA anymore. Consul Garrett will process your document quickly and release them on the same day. Each person processing documentation will need to bring:
– Your document, such as SPA (Original and a photocopy)
– Valid Identification (Original and a photocopy)
– Payment of €32.50 per document (Cash only).
- Issuing Certificates of Permanent Residency (Used for travel tax exemption) Note: For Filipino citizens on a Stamp 4 and resident for two years or more, this can be used in lieu of an OEC. The fee is €2.50 (Cash Only).
- Civil Registration (Reports of Birth, Marriage, or Death) Note: Consul Garrett will receive and notarise all Walk-In Civil Registration requests and then forward them to the Philippine Embassy London who will retain and process the reports. The fee is @22.50 per transaction (Cash only).
- NBI Clearance Form Servicing (Fingerprinting) The fee is €22.50 (Cash only).
- Philippine Visa Applications
- Advise on Philippine Laws
- OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE (OEC) ISSUANCE and OWWA MEMBERSHIP SERVICES – Please note OEC issuance requires an appointment please check link.
- Consultations with the Consul Raymond Garrett
3. Important Reminder for all Philippine Citizenship petitioners. All Dual Citizenship petitioners who have received an email from us that their appointment has been confirmed must send us a copy of their documentary requirements prior to the scheduled consular outreach to enable us to check and verify the application and to advise the petitioner if any additional supporting documents need to be submitted beforehand. All documents must be sent to the Philippine Embassy, 6 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG and received by us no later than Monday, 20 January 2020. Payment can be made at the outreach.
Applicants for citizenship retention/re-acquisition are further advised that the administration of the Oath of Allegiance will be done as a group (not individually), at the following schedule:
Saturday: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. & 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
4. Return of documents. You will buy an envelope at the Outreach for €1, and postage is €12.50 (Cash only) which you will pay during your appointment. Only two passports can fit in the envelope. The embassy will post your documents from their office in London.
5. Payment. Due to audit regulations, only cash payments in British currency (pound sterling – £) may be accepted for consular services provided by the Embassy. The embassy does not accept personal cheques or debit cards. Currency exchange will be available (but limited) at the outreach. Payments for services provided by Consul Raymond Garrett of the Philippine Consulate Dublin can be paid in Euros cash or by card. Please note that at the Jan 25-26 Outreach, only Philippine Consulate Dublin transactions and NOT Philippine Embassy/OWWA transactions can be paid by card. Cash is still accepted in both (British Pound Sterling £ for Embassy London/OWWA and Euro € for Consulate Dublin). There will be a foreign exchange service available at the Outreach payable by cash or card. See Fees Below.
FOR VISA SERVICE – CLICK HERE
6. Philippine Statistics Agency (PSA)-certified documents. Revised DFA guidelines specify PSA certified documents are required. Those submitting NSO documents run the risk of their applications suspended by Manila. Suspended applications will need to have their biometrics taken and pay again. You can request for your PSA certified documents here.
7. Translations of Irish naturalisation certificates. These do not have to be notarised or authenticated. Just bring the English and Irish originals and copies with you. For older certificates with no translation, you may request for a translation online here or you may go to the outreach or the Philippine Consulate Office on Wednesdays or Saturdays (please check schedule on our Facebook Page) and Consul Garrett will issue a translation for you. The fee is €50.00 (Cash Only).
8. SSS. For more info on SSS services please click this link.
9. Pag Ibig. For more info on Pag-Ibig services please click this link.
8. Xerox. A photocopying machine will be available at the outreach at €1 per page (Cash only).
9. Children. A children’s area will be allocated to entertain your kids.
10. NO Catholic Mass. There will be no mass celebrated at the Outreach. There is mass in nearby Our Lady of Good Counsel Parish Church, Mourne Road at 6:30pm on Saturday and at 9am, 10:30 and 12 on Sunday.
For queries and other on-site details/arrangements, kindly contact the Outreach Hotline: 9:30am-5.00pm Mondays-Fridays & Saturdays 9:30am-1pm (01) 908 1978 or email@example.com.
Subsequent advisories will be issued and posted on the Embassy’s official website www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph and on this site www.OutreachIreland.com to provide specific details for each outreach mission.
Philippine Embassy London, Philippine Consulate Dublin, and Outreach Ireland look forward to serving you at the January 2020 Outreach Mission.